how do you spell Misungwi?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

BONANZA!!!

Brace yourselves, for there are about 5 posts that follow, dated differently but all posted today. An explanation:

· Electricity rationing continues, though not following the normal schedule.

· Internet continues to be a problem in Misungwi town.

· I had to spend Monday at the office all day, waiting for people to turn in reports for me to type and bring to Mwanza.

What does all this together mean? That I had an unexpected day at the office WITH electricity, and not much to do. I did, however, have a ton of stories from trips and encounters over the last few weeks that I had yet to document, as well as a bunch of pictures.

The result is a slew of posts that do a decent job of getting me caught up on a busy few weeks.

BUT oh no, it's not over yet!! This week has been full of dramas, medicine men, drum dancing, and other general craziness. More to come next week.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home