how do you spell Misungwi?

Saturday, October 08, 2005

nimesahau (I forgot)....

to make a request for assistance from someone with more web-surfing-around time than I do. It would probably help if this person were as equally bored as I am, but that's not likely.

Need some information on medical care for African albinos. Read that last sentence again, and then agree that it is indeed what I asked for, and not a mistake in spelling or the African sun frying my brain and making me crazy. There are some albinos here in my town, and I want to see if there is special care (beyond staying out of the sun) that I can offer them. Anyone who can point me the way to webistes or literature, it would be greatly appreciated.
As/if more people begin reading this blog, these requests may become more frequent. Indulge me, I'm in Africa for crying out loud. Thanks (in Swahili, Ahsante).
Peace

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home