how do you spell Misungwi?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

and now, some visuals

....after a long delay. this post has taken several days to make happen. i originally wanted to post pictures back on monday, but SURPRISE - the electricity was out. So apparently the blackout schedule is indeed settled, and for Misungwi it means no electricity during the day, from 6am until 7pm, every day of the week except Friday (well, now i'm just making this shit up - i thought it was EVERY day, but there was electricity today, so i'm back to having no clue what to expect)

Anyways, without further ado, here is a glimpse of my life here...

... starting with my cat eating a lizard:


This uploading thing takes way longer than i thought. here are some pictures of my house: bedroom, kitchen, and living room...

...or maybe not. WHOOF, I will have to budget a lot more time for this in the future. Or I may set up a yahoo account or something. i dunno, this is a bit ridiculous.

so i guess this post is actually one (singular) visual - but it's a pretty fierce one, huh?

ok, i'm going home now. i puked my guts out yesterday (think it was something i ate - how appropriate, then, that i've posted a picture of my cat eating a lizard. she barfed too) anyways, i need to rest, and try to finish my book before the lights go out again...

2 Comments:

  • Lupe is a pretty girl! What happens to her when you come back? Can you take her with you?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2006 7:38 PM  

  • Hi, Brian. This is Andrew Clark's dad in North Carolina.

    May I borrow your cat when I come to visit him in June? He says his house is crawling with lizards.

    Look forward to meeting you then.

    Doug Clark

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2006 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home